Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank You Ebay

I never thought that I could actually make money through Ebay. Because at first, I don’t have enough confident in selling items, though it is actually one of my ambitions to have my own business by means of selling. Before, I used to ignore this site, subconsciously because I don’t know what should I sell or how should I start it. But then at the latter part of 2010, as I was cleaning our room, I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of things that weren’t even opened or used. Hence, it made me realized that  Ebay must be the perfect way to rid on those things, and  even more I could make money out of it.

First, I updated my Ebay account because I’ve been a member since 2009, as I’ve said, I just don’t have the enthusiasm before that’s why I just abandoned my account for a while. Then, I registered to Paypal in order to have an easier and safer transaction with the buyers. After that, I took all the things out from my closet that are not anymore needed, some were clothes with tags that weren’t used, some were old shoes. Then I finally listed all of it on Ebay as my active items for sale.  FYI: Ebay is charging insertion fees, picture fees etc. in order for your items to be listed. Not only that, you just don’t post it and sell it, you must have description about your items so that the buyers would have an idea about the item they’re viewing and it also helps on attracting the buyers.

. Fortunately, when I started last year they have this promo wherein the insertion fee is free and you just need to pay when your item sells. I think that lasted for more than a month. So it was really a good start for me.

Ebay has helped me earn extra money, it may not be that big but I could say that it somehow helps on paying our monthly bills. And I always feel the satisfaction whenever my item sells and whenever I receive positive feedback from the buyers. It just makes me feel determined to sell more items may it be new or used.  Overall, it just not benefiting me financially but also it gave me confidence on making transactions through selling.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the follow, im following you back.

    I did Ebay before but the fees has gotten high now that it is hard to make money especially on new things. But you are right, sometimes they have promos and that is the best time to do it.


    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete