Monday, February 28, 2011

Food dilemma

Since my daughter turned 1 year old, it’s always been hard for me to feed her. She’s taking chewable vitamins to improve her appetite, but it seems like it’s not enough.
But then I realized that I feel so disappointed it’s because I’m comparing my daughter’s body frame to some other baby’s weight. Last January 2011, we visited her nutritionist and she told me a good news about her weight, she told me that she gained some weight so it means that all the hard work in feeding her paid off (every lbs. matter). My toddler is still breastfed   every time before she sleeps or before taking a nap, so I consulted it to her as well, she said that breast milk is still the best. So that made me feel confident about her daily diet. So nothing to worry about her food, but I’m still accepting suggestions and recommendations to improve her daily diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment